Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I've got exam number 5 of 6 in approximately two hours, and I've really ceased caring at this point. I realize now that my exchange over here would have been so different if I didn't have the academic pressure- I would have socialized more, traveled more, explored more of Turku. I have three weeks left here, one of which will be spend in France, and the last week I'll be running around trying to get my life together to go home. I'm really starting to question whether attempting to graduate with cum laude honors was worth it.

I'm really not ready to say goodbye yet. Saturday I'll be leaving Turku early to have one last swan song in Helsinki- say goodbye to the beautiful places I discovered there. Like the islands you can see looking across the harbor, and that beautiful park just west of the Fish Market.

Before I come home, I'll be doing a series of posts that is my "Finland alphabet." These will be some of the most memorable things in my exchange so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment