Sunday, November 21, 2010



I've caught my first cold of the season! I'm actually pretty surprised that it's taken this long for me to get sick, so I don't mind too much that I've become a walking snot-factory. Though this does mean that instead of having adventures this weekend, I've been sticking around the apartment, drinking lots of tea with honey. I think I might venture out into the city today, however, to try and get some work done at the library. It's been snowing on and off since Wednesday, which means that there's still a blanket of snow on the ground, buildings, and trees.






In some slightly scary news, here is what the weather is supposed to be like this week:





I don't think I've ever experienced 9 degree Fahrenheit temperatures before. Maybe I should also use today to shop for a down jacket...

No comments:

Post a Comment